PECO Family Membership
The Museum is proud to partner with PECO to offer a Family Membership package to Pennsylvania ACCESS card holders. To redeem your PECO Family Membership, visit the front desk at the Museum.
We are thrilled to be able to offer this new program, thanks to the generous support of PECO, to make the Museum more accessible to community members for whom admission cost is a particular barrier.Museum Director of Education & Community Outreach Adrienne Whaley
The program provides a free, year-long, Family-level Membership to anyone with a Pennsylvania ACCESS Card. ACCESS Cards are given by the state to Pennsylvania residents who monitor their government-issued cash, food, or medical benefits with an EBT card.
PECO Family Members enjoy all Family-level benefits, including:
- 12 months of FREE admission for two adults and up to four children or grandchildren
- One single-use guest pass
- Invitations to special events, lectures, and receptions with historians, scholars, and Museum leaders
- 10% discounts at the Museum Shop and Cross Keys Café
- Members-only exhibition previews and first looks
- Discounted parking at two neighborhood parking garages (see Member FAQ)
To redeem your PECO Family Membership, visit the front desk at the Museum.
For More Information: Contact the Membership Department by calling 267.579.3565 or emailing email@example.com.
The PECO Family Membership program is made possible by support from PECO.