Revolution Society & George Washington Council
Like our Museum, the Revolution Society grew out of a passion for a cause. A community of leadership donors have joined our pursuit of ambitious goals and make annual gifts of $1,000 - $4,999 to support our mission. Their contributions enable the Museum to care for our world-class collection and offer educational programs to engage every generation. In appreciation for their generous investment, we invite them to enjoy curated experiences with Museum experts, leading authors, and historians.
The George Washington Council provides the Museum’s most significant contributed source of operating support. These philanthropic leaders make annual gifts of $5,000-plus that sustain our programs and launch new initiatives that are core to our mission. Named for the General whose dedication, perseverance, and steadfastness continue to inspire us, this group enables our most ambitious work. In recognition for their support, George Washington Council members are invited to intimate dinners, exclusive programs, and once-in-a-lifetime travel opportunities.
For more information contact our Leadership Giving team at (267) 579-3471 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Revolution Society Benefactor$1,000
All Revolution Society membership benefits for two adults.
Revolution Society Fellow$2,500
All Revolution Society Benefactor benefits for two adults, plus:
- An invitation for two to the Objects in Revolution series
- An invitation to the Lenfest Spirit of the American Revolution Award dinner
- A 10% discount on facility rental
- 8 guest passes
George Washington Council Member$5,000
All Revolutionary Society benefits for two adults, plus:
- An invitation to join the Museum CEO and Board Chair for brunch and the “State of the Museum” program
- An invitation to the Lenfest Spirit of the American Revolution Award dinner (offered at a discount)
- Behind-the-Scenes with Museum experts
- 10 guest passes
George Washington Council Vice ChairFrom $10,000 (all but $812 is tax deductible)
All Revolution Society benefits for two adults, plus:
- An invitation to the Lenfest Spirit of the American Revolution Award dinner (fees waived for 2)
- One complimentary historian-led excursion
- One book from the Read the Revolution series
- Private guided tour with Museum expert (unlimited)
- Private collection visit
George Washington Council Co-ChairFrom $25,000 (all but $912 is tax deductible)
All Revolution Society and George Washington Council Vice Chair benefits for two adults, plus:
- An invitation to a salon dinner with a special guest and the Museum President & CEO
- Opportunity to invite a Museum expert as a featured guest for a personal event
- Copies of the books from the Read the Revolution series