Reservation Basics for Groups
Please Note: This information is subject to change based on the latest public health guidelines from the CDC and the City of Philadelphia. Please contact a group sales representative at firstname.lastname@example.org or 267-579-3623 for more information.
The Museum is pleased to offer discounted rates to groups of 15 people or more. Group reservations must be made in advance.
• Adults - $14
• Youth (ages 6-18) - $11
• Children (ages 5 and under) - FREE (with a paying adult)
Steps to Making a Reservation
- Contact Group Sales at 267-579-3623 or email@example.com to check availability for a preferred date and time. You may be asked to complete and submit a reservation or virtual program request form.
- You will receive a confirmation invoice and contract from the Group Sales Department.
- When you receive your invoice and contract, sign and return a copy of the contract to your reservation agent. Reservations are not considered confirmed until a signed contract and deposit, if applicable, are received.
- Deposits are required for in-museum visits. Virtual Learning Programs and In-School Programs do not require a deposit. A purchase order for the full amount may be submitted by the deposit deadline as an alternative to a deposit.
- K-12 Educators can browse our For Students & Educators page to access our pre-visit materials.
Tips for Group Visits
The Museum uses Zoom for our remote learning programs. Please let Group Sales know at the time of booking if your school, district, or organization requires you to use a different platform.
If you are making reservations for multiple programs at your school or organization, the name and email of the person in charge of each session is required.
You will receive an email from your Reservation Agent three weeks prior to your scheduled program date containing a link to use on the date of your program and instructions for login.
Please sign in 15 minutes prior to your scheduled program time to assist us with troubleshooting any technical issues that may arise.
At the time of booking, please share anything you think your educators will need to know, including sign-in, classroom procedures, and any objects prohibited by your school, district, or organization.
If you are making reservations for multiple teachers at your school or in your grade, Group Sales will require the name of the teacher in charge of each classroom the educator will be visiting.
You will receive an email from your Reservation Agent three weeks prior to your scheduled program date confirming the dates and times of your programs and finalizing any outstanding details.
Reservations must be made in advance. Late April, May, and early June are the most popular time for school bookings. We recommend making your reservation for these months as far in advance as possible.
Student Groups Only: Lunch space is available for Spring only on a first come, first served basis and must be reserved in advance. We charge a $20 non-refundable fee to reserve the space. Adult Groups, please contact Group Sales at 267-579-3623 to learn about in-museum dining options.
You will receive an email from your Reservation Agent three weeks prior to your scheduled visit confirming policies, procedures, and directions to the Museum as well as your itinerary for the day.
Bus unloading and loading will take place in the designated bus zone located in front of the museum on the right-hand lane on 3rd Street between Chestnut and Walnut Streets.
Busses can park for the day at the Callowhill Bus Center located on Callowhill Street between 2nd and Front Streets. The daily parking rate is $20 per bus with in and out privileges. Overnight parking is an additional $10 per bus.
Please be advised that the Callowhill Bus Center is run by DLC Parking Philadelphia, not by the Museum. For information or questions, please contact DLC Parking at 215-546-1706.
Directions from the Museum of the American Revolution to the Callowhill Bus Center
- Head North on South 3rd Street toward Chestnut Street.
- Turn right at the first cross street onto Chestnut Street.
- Turn left toward South Christopher Columbus Boulevard.
- Turn right onto South Christopher Columbus Boulevard.
- Turn left onto Callowhill Street.
- Destination is ahead on the left.
Directions from the Callowhill Bus Center to the Museum of the American Revolution
- Head West on Callowhill Street toward North 2nd Street.
- Turn left at the second cross street onto North 2nd Street.
- Turn right onto Walnut Street.
- Turn right onto South 3rd Street.
- The Museum is just ahead on the right.