The Marketing Intern, reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, will actively support the Marketing Department. In addition to the Vice President, the department is comprised of a Digital Marketing Manager, Group Sales Manager, Public Relations Manager and Manager of Corporate Partnerships.
- Assist in the development of collaborative partnership database.
- Assist in the development of competitive advertising binder (collect relevant marketing materials and advertising from regional museums).
- Assist in research efforts (working with research company to help with data collection and summer focus groups).
- Assist Digital Marketing Manager with e-marketing tasks.
- Graphic design support as needed.
- Assist with website redesign project.
- Assist with social media focusing on further developing the Museum’s Instagram.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must have ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Must be able to successfully manage multiple projects at one time.
- Must work collaboratively in a diverse work environment.
- Applicants must be a junior or senior level undergraduate, or a graduate student.
- GPA: 3.0 and above.
- Applicants may submit samples of any writing materials they have developed.